4.26.2011

Catie's 8th birthday party

Ok, so I have not been a good blogger!! So much as gone on the last month. I am just going to post a few different posts about the last month.

Catelyn's 8th birthday party was in March. She had such a great turn out!! We had it at bounce-a-lot. Her theme was GIRL'S ROCK!! I loved the place we had it at! I didn't have to do much of anything it was so nice!!



Can't believe how big she is!!!



She got a ton of presents!! She got 10 Justin Bieber shirts, jewelry, new jewelry box, new bike and so much more!
Just some of the lil girls at the party.
This is my fave cake she has ever had!!! The baker man out did his self this time!! It turned out PERFECT!!!!!!!
The kid's had a BLAST in the ball pit and so did most of the parents!! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment