4.03.2010

I love my busy busy life!

Well, I am finally able to sit down and actually blog! We have been CRAZY busy!!!!!! I am working more now and I feel like I am on the go constantly! I don't know what I was thinking letting both girls play softball...lol...oh well I really do love it! Just a lil update on the kiddos........Preston started sitting up from his belly last week. He looks sooo big!! As soon as I lay him down in his bed he sits straight up. He LOVES playing peek-a-boo!!! He is scooting everywhere ....i know he will be crawling any day now. Catelyn has been reading up a storm! She loves books! Savannah is all about playing outside. She would stay out all day if i would let her. I got a new phone this week. I love it! It's the Droid Eris. I can now get online on my phone and it is soooo nice! Oh, and did I mention that Michael is playing softball too! YES....I am up to my ears in baseball!! Tomorrow is Easter and I am so excited about getting us all dressed up and going to Michael's Aunt Joyce's house. I will post lots of pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment