4.14.2010

spring time

I am a little behind on my blog....but I have been working more lately. We are trying to save up for our Florida vacation this summer. So, here is what happened this last weekend.

I love this picture! Spring is definitly here and I am loving it!! I love that we can all go outside and play!
Preston got his first lawn mower ride..lol. Time to start mowing the grass.


Saturday we took the kids to the spring fling at the school. They had a great time. They got their faces painted, jumped in a jump house, and played carnival games.
Then we met Val, Nathan, and Aubs at the park.




They had a great time playing!!! It was such a beautiful day!!!!



Then after the park we went to Pizza Inn and rented movies. Sunday we missed church :( We woke up late and couldn't get all of us ready in time. Catleyn had practice so we all went and watched her. She is getting sooo much better!!! I am so proud of how much she has improved!

Preston LOVES our dog Max!!! He would sit there all day in front of the door looking at him and Max is such a lazy dog that he too would sit there all day and look at Preston...haha!

All in all it was a great weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe how BIG Preston is getting. We need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well im glad to see our picture made it into this post ;) lmao!! you're so funny! love the flower pic!

    ReplyDelete