3.07.2011

yummy food and good times

This weekend Valerie and her family came down. The boy's went muddin' Saturday morning. We were all going to go but it was way to cold for the kiddos. So, me and Val and the kiddos went to the mall for a lil retail therapy. Didn't find much of anything!! It's so in between seasons. I am SOOO ready for flip flops and tanks!! Later that night we had a triple date with Jenn, Josh, Val and Nathan. Elizabeth and Travis couldn't make it :( We tried out the new Genghis grill and it was DELICIOUS!!! We had a super great night!!!

Sunday we went to church and took Catie to Wal-Mart to help pick out her birthday present. She zoomed in on a new bike! I cannot believe my baby is 8!! I keep thinking....8 more years and she will be driving...YIKES!!! This year she is having a GIRLS ROCK party! It is gonna be soo cute! I will post more details later. :) Now leaving you with a few pics from this weekend.
I LOVE that smile!!
Michael found Preston playing in the girls closet...haha!!!
They celebrated Mardi Gras at school...lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment