3.01.2011

sick baby

Preston went to the Dr. today. The nurse weighed him on a regular scale instead of the baby one and it made me sad..lol. He is getting so big! He is a toddler and not a baby anymore :( Dr. D said he had bronchitis and a left ear infection. He said that if he gets one more ear infection before June he will have to have tubes. I am PRAYING he does not get anymore!! He said that Preston was wheezing so we did an Albuteral breathing treatment in the office. He is now on a steroid and an antibiotic. He has to do his pulmicort breathing treatment twice a day. Praying my sweet P gets to feeling better super fast!

Savannah started t-ball today. She is so glad to be playing again!! I just love t-ball! The kid's running in the wrong direction, playing in the dirt, dancing in outfield....all of which my child has done! LOL!!

Well, gotta keep it short! Playing Farkle and watching The Nanny before bed! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope Preston feels better SOON!!!! I will also pray that he doesn't have to get tubes!! Yay for tball, hope to see her play some games this year! :)

    ReplyDelete