2.27.2011

Girls day

We didn't get to go to church this morning. Preston woke up running fever, coughing and runny nose last night...so I didn't want to chance taking him to church and getting the other babies sick. I am very very ready for spring!!!!!!!

We did go on our girls day with my mom. Preston stayed at home with daddy and they had a boys day laying low at the house playing video games. Michael always puts a chair in front of the T.V. and then he tells P to get his chair. So, P will go get his lil chair and sit right next to Michael with his controller...ha!

We started our day going to Wendy's for lunch. The cashier thought the girls outfits were so cute she gave them free frosty's...i was like wow..SCORE!! HAHA!!! Then we went to the mall and shopped a lil. I got the girls a dress each that I have been eyeballing at TCP and Preston a cute polo.

After our trip to the mall we went to get the girls nails painted. They both got pink with zebra strips. It was a total waste of money!! Two of Catie's nail polish has come off already!!! I am going to Sally's this week to get the stuff to do it my self!!




Then it was BIEBER time!!! They have been soooooo excited about this movie!! As you can see they even wore their SORRY BOYS I ONLY DATE ROCKSTARS shirts..lol! It was actually a really good movie!! I even teared up some because I was thinking of how proud he has made his parents! He is truly talented and such a cute boy!! I would love to take Catie and Anna to see him in concert!!

Patiently waiting for the movie to start :)


This pic was taken a month ago. It was the day we bought the gator. Preston saw this at the John Deere place and fell in LOVE!!!!!!! He was seriously trying to push the thing out the door! Everyone was laughing so hard at him!! Pretty sure this is what he will be getting for his birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I had a huge long comment and then when I went to post it said "Cumore" was logged in.... who the heck is Cumore?!?!?!?! Anyway here's my long comment shortened..... I'm glad you had a great girls day & I hope P feels & I'm ready to see my 2nd family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete