2.14.2011

Our Valentine's Day

The girl's woke up to their Valentine's Day presents. I forgot to get pics because we were in a hurry. We got Savannah a new woody doll. Her old Woody's head fell off and we could not glue it back on. She has been so sad about it. Catelyn got the new Justin Bieber CD. She is so in love with him...just like every other girl right now...lol! We are going to have a girls day next week and are going to see his new movie! Preston got a cute tool box, so he can help his daddy in his shop!

I just love their dresses!! My mom made them for the girls!! They turned out super cute...minus the socks...lol! I didn't realize their feet were in the pic!!

My mom always made me special lunches for Valentine's Day so I love to do that for my kiddos! I also put a lil heart shaped note in their lunch box telling them how much we love them!! I hate that you cannot send kids flowers or balloons to school anymore! I loved getting things at school!!! But I know it's a lot of work on the teachers so I understand!

The girls had a great time at their V-Day parties! They had the cutest Valentine's Day cards I made at Wal-Mart! Savannah and her BFF Emily ate some pink cupcakes if you can't tell...lol!!!


Preston had everyone laughing soooo hard at the parties!!! He was running around stealing (their un eaten) food off all the lil kids plates!!!! It was HILARIOUS!!!!! He had so much fun!!! If you can't tell by his face! LOL!


We have started doing breathing treatments every night with Preston to help with his raspiness. It has really helped!! He is breathing soooo much better!! He does ok with it for about 30 seconds and then is done with it, so we have to sing to him so he will keep it on..lol.

Michael and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day too! We went to Shreveport for the day. My grandma kept P for us so we could have some alone time. :) We went to the boardwalk and ate at Salt Grass steak house. It was delicious!!!! We even had dessert....strawberry cheesecake! All in all it was a great Valentine's Day!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love the pic of P with oreos on his face... he looks like a lil man with a goatee HAHA!!! The girls look adorable as always! Glad ya'll had a great Valentine's day! Oh and I'm glad P's rattle is going away!!

    ReplyDelete