2.09.2011

my lil models

So, it has snowed AGAIN today! This is the 4th day my kids have missed school. I really love the snow at first, but I live in the south for a reason!! I am a warm weather kind of gal!! I cannot wait for spring/summer and flip flops and tank tops and shorts!! We haven't even gone outside today. The kids could care less about playing in the snow now..lol. We have watched Nanny McPhee Returns and Monsters VS Aliens. Just having a lazy day!


One of my BFF's Valerie has recently started her own photography business called Fancy Photography (my hubby helped come up with her business name...lol) She is doing a GREAT job!!! Val, Nathan, and their lil girl Aubrey have been coming down and staying with us about 2 weekends out of the month so she can take pictures down here. I am loving all the time we are getting to spend together, but it just makes me want her to move back home so much more!! Here is a preview of the pics she has taken of my kiddos......



She took most of these downtown. Savannah had a blast getting her pics made. There was snow everywhere so she was a lil cold...lol.



I think she did a FAB job!!!!! I just love the way this one turned out!! She is so beautiful!!!


Preston really liked his hands in his pockets...lol. He tried walking around like this but it didn't work....he kept loosing his balance..ha!



I love the way the blue brings out his eyes!!!

This may be the BEST pic I have ever seen!! Preston looks like he belongs on a billboard for a major Jean company...lol!!!! Model in the making....i thnk so!! ;) I just entered this pic in a photo contest. Photowow.com The contest ends next week. Hopefully he will win!!!





Catie's 8th birthday is fast approaching! She is having a girls ROCK theme. I thought the guitar was perfect with these pics!! She had such a great time posing!! She loved all the attention!




This is the pic I used for her birthday invitation! They turned out super cute! I will post them later :) I could not be more proud of Valerie for making her dream come true!! Thanks Val for all the wonderful pics!!!! We love you!


1 comment:

  1. :) This post made me super happy!! I am so glad you love the pictures. It really makes it easy on the photographer when the kids are so freakin cute!!!!!! Hopefully one day soon we will be moving back :) If it's meant to be it will work out!! Love you x 1000!!!

    ReplyDelete