2.26.2011

gonna try....

I feel like I am not blogging enough. Every time I look at my blog I feel guilty if it's been a week or so that I have blogged. I ALWAYS try and upload pics when I blog and if I don't have pics (or am feeling too lazy which is most of the time the case) then I don't blog. Well, I am stopping that now. I feel like I leave out so much about what goes on around here. I am not saying I am going to blog every day, just more often!


This weekend has been pretty low key. My youngest bro stayed the night with us last night and Preston went to my mom's house. Today while Michael played golf with my cousin Adam we rode the gator everywhere!! Then I took the kiddos to the school to play.

I had bunco tonight! I lost sooo bad but I don't even care I just really needed to get out for a few hours and have fun with adults...lol! I have been dieting all week long, so tonight was my cheat night and boy did I cheat!! I ate buffalo wings, chips and dip, and sopapilla cheesecake with caramel drizzled on top. That cheese cake is to die for!!!!!!!!! I need to get the recipe and post it on here!

Tomorrow the girls, my mom, and I are going to watch Never Say Never. Not saying I am super excited about the movie, but I am excited about having a girl's day! Hopefully I will have pics to post tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment