11.13.2010

our week

All three kid's where sick at the beginning of the week. They all had a runny nose and bad cough. The Dr. put all three of them on meds. I went to Nashville, AR with my friend Christy. We went to the Tyson Chicken store. Her hubby works there and I was able to buy 40 bags of chicken for only $150!! I was beyond excited!!!!


The weather has been beautiful here!!! We played outside quite a bit (once the kiddos started feeling better.) Preston's favorite thing to do is sit on the lawn mower. As soon as I let him outside he runs right to it..lol. He is getting to be such a big boy! I love his smile here!!!



Is this not the cutest outfit??!!! I LOVE it!! She was heading to school so I had to snap a few pics!! She loves the pants!


I went to check on Preston before going to bed and this is how I found him...lol. He is such a lil man!! I started laughing so hard I almost woke him up!!!





The girl's had cheer camp today! They where so excited! Catie is all about cheerleading and gymnastics! They had a blast!! They will be doing a cheer routine Tuesday at the basketball game.

Savannah and the kid's babysitter/cheer coach Jordan.
All in all it was a pretty good week! We will finish the weekend off going to church and my nephew Brayden's birthday party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment