11.07.2010

The Past 6 Months

Ok, so yes I know I have been a BAD BAD blogger!! I really just haven't wanted to blog lately....the summer was so busy with all the kid's activities. I started looking back over my previous entries and loved looking back in time. I love that i wrote about little things that normally I might have forgotten about the kiddos. So, to catch up on the last 6 months....

Savannah turned 5! We had her birthday party at Toy Castle. She had a great birthday party! Cinderella showed up to help Savannah celebrate!



Her beautiful birthday cake.

My gorgeous princess.





Preston is now ONE!!!



One of his favorite toys. His John Deere.
Birthday party time!


His First birthday pictures.




The girls started back to school. Catie is now in the 2nd grade and Savannah is in Kindergarten :)

I now have another Nephew!! Kason Wayne Page. He was born Aug. 19th and I was lucky enough to be in the room when he was born!! It was a wonderful experience that I will cherish forever!!



Michael and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary.

And now we are up to date! Halloween!! Savannah LOVES Toy Story so she wanted to be Jessie. Catie wanted to be a dancer. Preston of course HAD to be a monkey!



1 comment:

  1. yay.. proud of you for blogging again ;) and aww, isn't that a sweet video!! hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete