11.29.2010

Two weeks of celebrating



We have had a busy couple of weeks. We celebrated my mom's birthday. Dad, Mom, and my lil brother's came over for enchilada's and cupcakes.


We went to Hot Springs to see my BFF, Valerie and her family. We were up there during her birthday. We had a great time! I made her watch some movies that she has never seen. We started off with Dirty Dancing...yes she had NEVER seen one of the BEST movies ever!! Then it was Twilight and New Moon! Can't wait for Eclipse to come out because she will be watching that with me too...lol!! We went shopping and ate at the Purple Cow.

Aren't these 3 girls the cutest??!! Matching bows and shirts..love them!!

Thanksgiving was at our house this year. My Great Uncle, cousin, Grandma, sister, nephews, and my mom came. We ate great food and had a wonderful time!!




Preston is sitting on top of Michael's shoulder's. That is his new fave place to sit...lol.

My sister and our lil boys.


I went shopping Black Friday with my mom. We started out at Wal-Mart at 11:30PM. The sells started at midnight. We then went to Kohl's, the mall, and Target. We finished shopping at 9AM. I was exhausted...but I got almost got of my shopping DONE!! YAY!!! It's always sooo crazy shopping on BF but I LOVE it!!!



We didn't get to see Michael's family Thanksgiving day, so we celebrated with them on Sunday. I swear I gained 10lbs this weekend...lol!!!! The girl's played Uno and the boy's played football.

PaPa and Savannah


PaPa and Mary....we love them sooo much!! They are awesome people!


Catie is such a lil Momma! She is always carrying Preston on her hip...lol.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you came up for my bday weekend :) very cute pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete