1.17.2011

Catch up week...

So. I am playing catch up here. I just have been too lazy to blog..lol. We had 6 inches of snow Sunday-Monday. The kids didn't go to school Monday and Tuesday. We played outside quite a bit. The girl's LOVED the snow! They had so much fun!!


Michael made a sled out of some old wood we had in the shop and hooked it up to our four-wheeler and OMGOSH we had a BLAST!!!!! Savannah is saying yeeeeehawwww right here and Catie is saying WOOOHOOOO!!! I even got on it and rode!


Preston didn't love or hate the snow. He just kinda stood in one spot..we had him so bundled up he couldn't hardly move! He tried eating it but don't think he liked it too much..lol. We did make snow ice-cream which was yummy and he did love that..haha!!


When we were not playing in the snow we were baking and drinking lots of hot chocolate. :)


The snow normally melts away pretty fast, but not this year. It stayed around for a week! I was pretty tired of it by the end of the week. Now that we got our snow I am very ready for spring!
Thursday we went to magnolia to see Michael's mom. We ate at the Flying Burger and it was absolutely delicious!!!! I think we may be getting one here in TXK soon...boy i sure hope so!! While we were in Magnolia I got a call from the school nurse saying Savannah was not feeling well and said her throat was hurting. My grandma went to get her since we were out of town and she went straight to bed. I got home and took her temp and it was 100.6. I figured she had strep throat since Catie just had it 2 weeks ago. I called Dr. Deskin Friday and he called her in Omnicef. She is feeling 100 percent now! I PRAY the sickness is out of my house now!

No comments:

Post a Comment