1.04.2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

So, I am super behind on blogging about Christmas but here we go....


Christmas Eve we celebrated with my Dad and Mom. We went to their house and opened gifts. The girl's got this cute kitchen set, pillow pets and new veggie tale's movies. They are in love with the kitchen set!! The kid's got so many big toys that I finally gave in and made the empty dinning room a play room. My camera died while we where at my parent's house so I didn't get to take many pics. Michael and I got MONEY...lol. Preston got a huge football tent, books, and trucks.


Christmas morning was the same as always. We woke up early and made sure the kid's stayed asleep or in their room until my Mom got to our house (they don't have to wait long...she gets here at 7.) The kid's came running into the dinning room and started screaming with joy! Preston got a 4-wheeler, a ride on back hoe, tons of trucks, books, my mom got him a HUGE ball/jump pit.


Catie got her very own net book!!! She was SOOOOOO excited!! She kept asking "is it REAL??" LOL! She got Little Mermaid movie, DS game, Wii game, PJ's, and too much other stuff to name.

Savannah got this adorable Doll House, Toy Story 3, DS game, my mom got the girl's a cute kid's table with 4 chairs, dual DVD player for the car.


I got Michael a wire welder, buck knife, Xbox game, and new shower head. He was extremely happy about the welder!!!


I got a sewing machine (and no I don't really know how to sew but my mom is teaching me..lol) digital pic frame, new silverware and Donkey Kong and Sims 3 for the Wii. My mom got us new house phones and a really cute personalized plate that ways Williams EST 2000..i love it!
Christmas afternoon my sister, her hubby and two boys came over. As did Michael's mom and step dad. We had Christmas lunch...burgers and hot dogs. We were all so tired of cooking we wanted something sweet and simple..lol! We had a wonderful Christmas with our great family!! Then Christmas night Preston started throwing up and shortly after so did Savannah. It lasted utill Sunday afternoon and then Michael started getting sick. By Monday everyone was better so we thought it had left our house, but then I started getting sick. It was NOT fun! Luckily Catelyn never got sick!! For New Year's my BFF's and their families came to our house and we ate pizza and played Dance Central for Kinect on Xbox. We had so much fun!! It was the best night! We danced and laughed at each other..lol!!


Jennifer shaking her groove thang! :)

My best Friends (and Emma Grace)

No comments:

Post a Comment