1.23.2011

Meet the Dudley's

Meet the Dudley's!! AKA...Honey and Honey Paw (as the kid's call them.) We have been going to church with them for a few years now. We sit right next to them every Sunday! They have pretty much adopted the kiddos. We just love them to pieces! I email Mrs. Dudley all the time and me and Preston visit with them once a week.
I had a hair appt. Tuesday, so Mr. and Mrs. Dudley watched lil P for me. They always say he is soo good...I sure hope so..lol. They have a bowl of peanuts that Preston runs to as soon as he gets there..lol. He throws them everywhere!!! Friday my lil brother Zach spent the night with us. Preston and the girls love him to death! I love the look on Zach's face...he is like ok I love you too but enough with the kissing!!
Preston is at such a fun age! He loves to "read"! He brings us a book and wants us to read it to him but only let's us read about 2 pages and then he is off getting another book..lol.
Saturday I had bunco at my house. We had a great time and ate tons of yummy food! I am excited because my friend Alicia is playing with us full time now. I won a gift card to get a pedicure. I can't wait to use that!!

Today we went to church and then out to eat. I had a $20 dollar off coupon to Crazy 8 so I bought the girl's a few spring outfits. I love buying spring/summer clothes so much more than winter clothes. I love the bright colors and dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment