12.22.2010

another beautiful day

Michael stayed home from work today. We all love it when he is home!! We played and played this morning with the kid's. Michael worked outside most of the afternoon. His pawpaw gave us a golf cart, but it wasn't running so Michael fixed it today. The girl's where sooooo happy!! We have been riding it all day. I'm sure we look so redneck riding it on our road...lol. The warm weather sure is nice, but I kinda wish it felt like December and not October!

Catelyn was riding Preston's firetruck with a baby stroller on the back...lol.

Ain't she a beauty!!?? Michael wants to paint it Victory red and name it the "Razor Cart"


This is how Savannah dressed herself for the day. Leotard and knee high socks...lol! It was warm today, but not THIS warm!! ;) She does not normally drink from a sippy...but she LOVES them and I let her have one today..lol! When she saw I posted this picture she was MAD!! She said take that off!!!!!!! She did not want everyone seeing her drinking out of a sippy....LOL!!!!!!!

Doing two of my fave things.....watching T.V. and playing on the computer! :D

I have been reading The Twilight books....i'm on New Moon now. I was reading in the bathtub last night and when I got out I left the book on the floor. Well, needless to so I had to buy a new book today. Preston turned on the water to the tub and trew the book right in it!!! I was not too happy!! I guess he just really likes Bella...haha!!!

I made French Dip Subs for supper tonight. It cooked in the crock pot all day. I just love the smell of food cooking all day long...lol. It was super yummy!! We also made a strawberry cake for Jesus' birthday. We started doing this last year. I have to work tomorrow and Michael is staying home with the kid's. I'm not even sure why we are opened....no one comes to the Dr. this close to Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

  1. cute pics.. that's funny that P threw your book in the tub! ;) He must have thought it was a lil dirty hahaha! We're making a cake for Jesus' birthday this year too.... with YOUR cake mix LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! You would love the books!! I hope you enjoy your FREE cake...haha

    ReplyDelete