12.07.2010

Parties and Princesses




Ok, so I am just know getting around to blogging about our wonderful weekend.....

Friday- We went to Michael's Christmas party for work. We had a great time. We played bingo! We COULD have won a Wii, TV, gift cards to Wal-Mart....but noooo we win peanuts...lol!!! Actually Michael won them I never even won and I was playing with 4 cards..lol. We stayed the night at a hotel while the kid's stayed with Michael's mom. They had a blast staying with Nana and Popa!

Saturday- We picked the kids up early Saturday morning and ate breakfast with Michael's friend from work and his wife. We did a little shopping and came home to get ready for our BFF Christmas party! We do a "theme" each year . This year was Christmas PJ's! We had such a great time!! We ate lots of good food and shared lots of laughs!!



I just don't know what I would do without these girls!!!




I love how Catie's lil belly is poking out!! HAHA


Sunday- My mom bought the girls tickets to Disney Princesses on Ice in Shreveport. We had an awesome time!!! Mom and me enjoyed it just as much as the girls did! They put on a great performance!! I want to go back next year..lol!! The girls favorite was The Little Mermaid!!



The girls ready to go to Shreveport.

Momma and Catie

Meme and her girls!



Afterwards we went to the boardwalk for a lil shopping. Santa was at Bass Pro :) Catie told him she wated a DSI game and Anna wanted a doll house. We will see if he delivers! ;) My mom introduced me to the Chocolate Crocodile. We got an apple dipped in caramel and white chocolate. It was yummy!!!



Preston is feeling a lot better!! He is on day 5 of his antibiotic. He stayed at home with Daddy while we had a girls day. :) You can see what they did mostly while we were gone..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment