12.19.2010

Our weekend...

Saturday Catie started running fever AGAIN and her throat was so sore....so I took her to the Dr. It took 3 of us to hold her down for the Dr. to swab her throat. It was HORRIBLE!!!! She was very mad! Well, she tested positive for strep. She was very sad because we had one of our family Christmas parties that night and I didn't want her going since she was running fever.

My cousin Adam came over Saturday Night to give the kiddos their Christmas presents. He got the girls barbies, baby stroller, some Lisa Frank goodies. Preston got the rumbling Chuck.

Michael ended up staying home with Catie (she said that I could go to the party since I would be bringing back presents for her..lol) This is the Perkins/Purifoy family :) Aren't we a good looking batch!! The party was at my parents house. We just eat and have a great time!


Preston is all about my Dad!! He LOVES men!!! He will go to a man alot faster than a women..lol! He got a bunch of lil trucks and this cute flash ligh that roars!


Savannah got barbies, a teddy bear, a big ole' bucket of gum balls, and a huge thing of Toy Story stickers.


This is my cousin Brittany! I love her very much! We have always been super close!


Nanny and Savannah. Isn't Mom a cute reindeer!! Hehe!!





Today was my Mom's birthday. So we had a birthday/Christmas party at my Uncle's(AKA Bubba) house. We had finger foods and Tiffany made Mom an applesauce cake. This is a family fave! It was my late Grandpa Benny's favorite! We made it for him for all of his birthday's.



My sister and I got her a grandmother's necklace. I think it turned out super cute!! She loved it!!

This tractor caught Preston's eye's...lol!! He is so in love with tractor's! It's so funny how much he is learning. His thing now is to "sneeze" it is the cutest thing...haha!! Oh, and he likes to make "fart" noises on our leather couch.!!!!! LMBO!!

All the kid's loved the leaves at my Uncle's house!! We don't have hardly any trees in our yard so they where having a BLAST!!! Catie was feeling so much better!! I just LOVE this picture of her!!!
All the kiddo's minus Kason
Haha!! Told ya they loved the leaves!! Catelyn and Savannah ended up covering each other up with leaves. You totally could not see them..lol!



Oh, how I could just kiss him all over his face!!!! Leaves make such a cute background!!

Bubba had this awesome old truck that the kids loved "driving!!" Preston looks like a lil farmer..lol!

Savannah Avery :)


They got to open presents AGAIN! My grandma got the girl's Celtic Thunder DVD's. It's a Irish band that my grandma loves and she has now gotten Catie and Savannah loving it!! They feel asleep watching it tonight..haha! It is SOOOO not my kind of music but to each their own..lol!!

The girls are now out of school and I am so looking forward to not having to get them off to school in the morning!! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics as usual :) I'm laughing out loud about Celtic Thunder.... ?!?! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete