12.07.2010

It's Christmas time....

I absolutely love this time of year!! I love decorating (not a fan of taking all the stuff down..lol), listening to Christmas music, and I love all the time we get to spend with our family's. We have always told the girl's what the REAL meaning of Christmas is, but we are really emphasizing it this year. I think they are at a great age to really understand!! I do not ever want them to think that Christmas is all about presents.

We bought a new Christmas tree this year. We had our other one for almost 10 years and it was just time for a new one! I redid all my colors this year too.

Notice the first pic....this was Savannah's first Christmas and Catie was 2 1/2. Where in the world does the time go??!!!!



Dontcha just love those HOGS!!?? We have had all our neighbors ask about them...lol!! I wish I could say where you could get some. Our super nice friends are letting us use them. They no longer put them in their yard. I am IN LOVE with it!!!!!

I took a few pics of Preston in his Christmas outfit while the girls where at school. I just love this one!!! He is too stinkin cute!!



But....he got tired of having his pic taken really fast...lol!!! He was not liking it at all!!


Hehehehe, this pic cracks me up!!!! He was DONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment