12.17.2010

School parties

My morning started out hectic as always. I woke up and realized I had not wrapped the teacher's gifts for the Christmas parties today. I get my paper out and have no tape....ugh!! So, I run to Target to get tape and then run home wrap presents and go to the Christmas parties. Today was the girl's last day of school until the new year and their....Catie was sooo excited! She is very ready for a break.



Here is Catie and her BFF Tatum. Are they not the cutest!!??


My cutie pie!!




Savannah and her BFF Emily.
This is Savannah's teacher Mrs. Tibbit. She was opening the gift that Savannah got her. She asked that instead of the kid's get her gifts they get the class gifts. We got the class playdough and a super cute puzzle.




Savannah was so excited to have Momma at her party. She likes to introduce me to all her friends...lol!


She really loves her teacher!! I am so glad! Savannah loves going to school. :)


Aunt Tiffany came to the parties too. She was with one girl while I was with the other. It's hard when both parties are at the same time....so I have to split my time between both girls. Tiffany is such a great Aunt! They love her sooo much!!!!




After the parties I took the girls to get their hair cut (sorry no pics) and then Tiffany and her boys came over to the house. Preston was giving Kason kisses! He loves him!! Preston is such a loving sweet boy!!

Awwwww, I just love this picture!! He is soooo stinkin cute!!!! I love my nephews!
Brayden and Preston play really well together too! They love to go into the girls room and destroy their room...haha...such boys!!


We had planned on taking the girls to Marshall, TX to go ice skating, but Michael got off work to late. We hope to take them next week. I think we would have so much fun!! Since our plans changed Tiffany took Catie Bug with her and Savannah's friend Morgan asked if she could stay the night. My mom wanted to keep Preston so Michael and I ended up having a night to ourselves. We went to eat at Osaka's. It was delicious!!!!! Then we went to Target and Wal-Mart to get a few more gifts. We where home by 10...lol. I am so looking forward to sleeping in in the morning!! HAHA!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures! Love the one of Kason!!!! I also love the one of Anna at her party with her missing tooth hole lol sooo cute! :) Glad you had a good day... felt weird not talking to you ALL DAY! lol!

    ReplyDelete