3.20.2010

Birthday and Baseball

I turned a year older Monday! The day would have been alot better if I hadn't gotten sick! :( I took Preston to get his pictures made downtown. Then went shopping and out to eat with my Mom. That's when my stomach started killing me!! I went home and Michael called me and said get the kids ready they are going to Runt and Christy's house and we are going to Olive Garden. I felt so bad that I had to tell him no. There was noooooo way I could have made through dinner without going to the bathroom 500 times. I did get a bunch of cool stuff for my birthday though. Michael had my new pantry made. It's GREAT!!! I have sooo much room for food now!! My Mom got me new bar stools and my Dad and Mom got me a steam mop. And my Bff's got me a gift card to Hobby Lobby...YAY!! They know me so well!!!!!



Catelyn and Savannah started machine pitch and t-ball. Like my life wasn't already super busy with dance and awanas and school. Now we have 2 different practices twice a week and two different games twice a week. Just call me soccer mom...lol!! I don't have any pics of Catie in her uniform just yet because her first game is not until this coming week.

Yes, we even wear bows to baseball games..lol!


That just melted my heart. She had to wave to Momma before batting!





Poor baby can hit, but ended up trying to run to third base..lol.


Preston is 7 months old now. He is just starting to scoot. I can't believe in the next couple of weeks he will be crawling.



He got it!!!!

So, I broke Preston's heart yesterday.

I told him NO!! lol :( He was looking at his daddy for help here.
He got his feelings hurt sooo bad. I of course couldn't help but laugh. Look how stinkin cute that lil face is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Sorry you were sick on your birthday! Yay on all the wonderful gifts! Love the pictures! :) Aubrey started scooting around 6-7 months but didn't crawl until almost 10 months.. lazy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....the pics of Preston almost made me cry. You are NOT to tell that precious baby NO! lol Glad you had a great bday. How do you like the steam mop?

    ReplyDelete