3.15.2010

Catelyn's B-Day

So, I forgot to blog about Catelyn's actual birthday. First thing Wed. morning she woke up and found her Zhu-Zhu pets waiting for her on the coffee table Then I let her make her own lunch. I told her that she could put whatever she wanted in her lunch box ( I was praying that the teachers would not look in the lunch box and think what a horrible mother I was letting my kid have a ton of junk..lol) She ended up packing yogurt, fruit cup,cheetos, and cookies. Then she was off to school. After school she came home and went to Awana's. After Awana's her Daddy came home and gave her flowers and a necklace. She thought she was soo big getting flowers..lol. Then we had cupcakes and sang happy birthday!!





The necklace says Walk With Jesus











No comments:

Post a Comment