3.16.2010

yes, this is the 3rd birthday post..lol

Sunday we had Catelyn's Fancy Nancy birthday party. It turned out soooo cute!! She got a ton of great presents.


She had been begging for a DSI. She had a DS but it didn't take pictures like the DSI. So, about 3 weeks ago we traded in the old DS for the new one and she has been freaking out thinking she left the old DS at my mom's house...lol.


Another fave was the twinkle toes!!


All the pretty girls. It was a crazy party...we where so busy..lol. I couldn't believe how many lil girls came.


We where going to have the party in our dinning room, but the day before the party i had a change of heart. I was getting nervous about all the people and 7 year lil girls in my house eating cake on my carpet..lol...so we had it in our garage. I think it turned out super cute! We stayed up till midnight decorating.


I loved her Fancy Nancy cake and so did she.


Savannah in her fancy outfit.

My baby is getting tooooo big!!



2 comments:

  1. It was the perfect Fancy Nancy party! Glad we got to celebrate with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great party!!! everything turned out wonderful! catie is growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete