3.09.2010

Happy 7th Birthday Catelyn

Daddy and Catelyn




My first time holding my daughter


Catelyn Paige


Catelyn (in her going home outfit)and Aunt Tiffany





Our first family picture



Today my sweet Catie bug turned 7. I know every parent says this but time has really flown by. I look at her in amazment. She has turned into a lil lady and it breaks my heart but at the same time it makes my heart swell with pride!! I looked at her late last night and could still see that lil fat cheeked crazy haired lil girl. I would love to go back in time when she was a baby and hold her just one last time. She was my first born. My first unconditional love.


One year old


two years old
three years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old


I love you more than you will ever know! You will always be my baby! Hope you have a great birthday Catie Bug!!!


1 comment:

  1. this post brought TEARS to my eyes. it just makes me realize how fast time will go by. i know i will be writing this same post for aubs before i know it! :( catie is SO beautiful!!! you and michael are doing a wonderful job raising such a great little girl! she should make you very proud!! i hope she had a GREAT birthday! can't wait to see ya'll sunday!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete