2.17.2010

6 months

Preston is 6 months old today! I can not believe it has been 6 months ALREADY!! It just makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast! He is my last baby and I am just not ready for him to get big!!!





You are such a happy baby!!! You love your feet and anything else you can get in your mouth. You love your excersaucer. You are still sleeping very well. You wake up at 6 every morning to eat and then you go back to sleep until 8. You are eating two jars of baby food every day now. We moved you out of your baby bathtub and to your big boy seat. You still love taking baths. Now you can splash the water and you love it! Your favorite toy is your octopus. You love sucking on its legs. You no longer have to be rocked to go to sleep. Sometimes Momma still does just because I love to rock you...but most of the time when you get sleepy we just lay you down in your bed and you go right to sleep. You got your first tooth on Feb 8th. You now roll your ankles all the time. It looks like you are woking out your ankles..lol. You are in a size 3 diaper and now wearing 12 month clothes. You love to watch T.V. You are now taking your paci again. You didn't want anything to do with it for a month or so but now you love it again. You are trying to balance yourself when i sit you up. Daddy calls you a Momma's boy and that is FINE with me..lol. You now cry when I walk by and don't pick you up. It's like you are realizing I am your momma.




We went for your 6 month check up. You weigh 19.2 lbs and you are 26 1/2 inc. long. He put you on Pulmacort to see if we can get rid of your cough you have had forever. I hope it works!

3 comments:

  1. Precious precious precious!!!! Happy 6mth Birthday P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!! It is so funny/crazy to me that he is in the same size diaper/clothes as Aubs! I knew by 6 months he would be caught up to her! lol! I love you, P!!! Happy 6 Months!!

    ReplyDelete