2.09.2010

Preston got his first tooth!!!!

So, I am a few days behind on blogging. Sunday we went to superbowl party at my friends house Runt and Christy. We had a great time! The girls cooked and stayed in the kitchen most of the time and the boys watched the game.


Catelyn playing with Emily's baby dolls and wearing Emily's hat (that is a lil too small for her.lol)



Catelyn of course passed out by 7:30. Poor child can not stay up late!!



Savannah playing while we watch the game.
<>


Isn't this the cutest. It's a stadium cake Michael bought for the party. Colts vs Saints



I made a new recipe that i had tried at the Pampered Chef party a couple of weeks ago. It is sooo yummy!! Zesty Ravioli.




Preston got his FIRST tooth last night!! He has been cutting this tooth forever! This is the reason for all his drooling!!! LOL


The last couple of days I have been re-planning Catelyn's 7th birthday party. We where going to do a peace sign/hippie party until I asked her if she wanted a Fancy Nancy party and of course she said yes!! So, I have been shopping and looking online for ideas like a crazy woman!! She is sooo excited about it and so is momma!!! I think it is going to be soo cute!!







1 comment: