2.04.2010

Good deals and Bad colds

My awesome, super sweet, very generous , couponing friend Christy took Elizabeth, Whitney, and me to Wal-Mart and Albertson's yesterday. She is teaching us how to coupon. I don't just mean get .25 cents off here or .50 cents off there. I mean like getting stuff for FREE!!! She is sooo good at this!!! I only hope to be half as good as she is one day! She has gone to Kroger's before and her total before coupons was $411.00 and after coupons it was -27.00!!!!! Yes it was NEGATIVE 27.00!!!! Here is a picture of Savannah and Christy's lil girl Emily at Albertson's.
Here is what all I bought at Albertson's. My total was $22.15 before coupons and after it was $12.33. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The girls before school yesterday. I love their new Valentine's Day bows!!
Last night I picked up the girls from Awana's and Catelyn said she wasn't feeling well. We got home and I checked her temp and it was 103. I gave her Tylenol and the rest of the night she continued running fever. So this morning we took her to the Dr. and she has a respiratory infection. The Dr. gave her Zithromax...hopefully she will be better very soon! She hasn't even been acting sick, but you can see it in her eyes :(
Preston at the Dr. with Momma and Catie bug. (Savannah stayed home with GG so she could go to school) He looks like he is giving a lil wave...lol!!



Since Catie felt good we decided to take her to CC ( i swear we don't live there..lol) with Tiffany, Brayden, and Papaw. Preston got to ride his first CC ride!



I love this pic. She is such an awesome Aunt!!!!


Here are Preston's new bibs and diaper bag.


The ribbon is lime green. The lighting is just bad on it.





























4 comments:

  1. aww poor catie!!! you can tell in her eyes she is sick! im glad she's acting okay though! love the pic of P lol what a cute little wave. the bibs & diaper bag are CUTE! thanks for helping me find some awesome coupons tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE PRESTONS NEW STUFF!!!!!

    It's Hamburger helper and pudding at Carla's this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couponing is so much fun! :) And the pic of P is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls!! So Kristen when you wanna come over for Hamburger helper and pudding?? :)

    ReplyDelete