2.26.2010

my forgotten blog

Ok, so I forgot to blog about Preston's 6 month appt. He weighs 19.2lbs and 26 1/2 inc. long. He had to get 5 shots. He did so good. He didn't even cry until his 3rd shot. As you can see his new accessory is hats!! I told Michael the girls have their bows and P has hats now...lol.



We took Savannah and Preston (Catie was at school) to Chick-fil-a



I love this pic of Michael and Anna



So almost right after I posted the other blog today Preston started sitting up all by his self!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. WTG Preston! I LOVE him sooooo much!!!
    P.S. He took the wipe out like a "man"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay preston!! what a big boy!! i love the belly buster at the end LOL. the pics in the blog below were super cute too!! cant wait to see you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete