2.27.2010

Introducing Peyton Olivia

Today was a very busy day! Michael's parents came over this morning. The kids where very excited to see their Nana and Papa. The girls know that whenever Nana comes over she brings them treats. Here is Preston enjoying his sucker..lol.


Papa read Fancy Nancy to Catie

Then I meet up with Val so we could go to Jennifer's house to meet Peyton. We went to Wal-Mart first to get Elizabeth some get well soon flowers and candy. She couldn't go with us to Jenn's because she has the Flu :( We then headed to Jenn's. Peyton is sooo beautiful!!! I just love her already!! We had a lil photo shoot with her. I think the pics turned out super duper cute!!! She was so alert and had her eyes opened the whole time.....i think she is already a pro at having her pics made. Maybe she will be a model one day...lol.



We then went out to eat with my parents. We ate fried catfish..yummyy!! Oh, and speaking of food and all I have lost 10 lbs so far. I still need to loose 10 more, but this is a start!


Nanny and her girls.


Preston sitting in a highchair for the very first time.




Pappy and Savannah



3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures from Peyton's photoshoot and I cant believe P is big enough to sit in a highchair. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. P looks soooo cute!!! Well, BOTH P's! lol But I love Preston with his little hat on! Williams Photography did a great job on the pics, we're awesome like that ;) hahaha!! Had a blast hanging out with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete