2.20.2010

our weekend

Michael has been so sick this week we have not had much time to get out and do too much. He was running fever and coughing his poor head off. Thankfully he is feeling better now. Thursday my sweet photographer friend took some pictures of Preston. I think they turned out super cute!!


Friday ,Elizabeth and me went to Jennifer's house to take her lunch. She is on bedrest and is going stir crazy. She is being induced Monday. I can't wait to meet Miss Peyton!!

This is Preston's new thing.....spitting!!



Elizabeth and P

Emma Grace giving Preston some sugars


Friday night Michael and I went on a date. We had such a great time! He even cleaned up his truck so he could take me out in it..lol. We went to Chili's and then did a lil shopping and watched The Blind Side. It was such a great movie!! So inspirational!!!!!



Catelyn is changing every day. She is growing up so fast!! I just love the lil girl she is becoming!! She has been on a reading kick lately. Catelyn and Savannah started Awana's a few weeks ago and Catelyn carries her Awana book around with her everywhere.

This is where she spends alot of her time in her bean bag reading.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures! I won't let Aubs see the pic of P & Emma... she might get a little jealous ;) hahaha! It's so great that Catie is a reader! Glad ya'll are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete