1.16.2010

Bedtime at the Williams house

So, I think I have turned Catelyn into a clean freak!!! She is so particular about her room. She flips out if it gets messy. I told her the other day that her room is going to get messy when she plays in it and she said well that is why I play with one thing and when I'm done playing with it I put it up. Well, who can argue with that...lol!!! For the past couple of weeks this is how she has been sleeping.
She likes for her bed to be made so instead of making it every day she would just rather sleep on top of her comforter...lazy or smart..hummm..lol????


Then I go into Preston's room to check on him and this is how he is sleeping...just thought it was cute how he is holding onto the bumper pad and his teddy bear.

Last but not least is Savannah. This child can fall asleep ANYWHERE!!!!


I wish I would fall asleep while eating...lol..that way I wouldn't eat as much!!!!




Oh, and I played bunco tonight. I just started playing a few months ago and I love it!!! I love the themes that we do and I love getting out of the house for a few hours. I didn't take pics, but I will try to next month.

Can't wait to watch the COWBOYS play tomorrow!! I pray my BOYS win!!!
GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. lol i think catelyn is both smart & lazy.. just like her aunt vally ;) hahahaha! love the pic of P.. that is TOO cute!!! savannah asleep on the stools like that SCARES me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...she didn't sleep like that for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog, CUTE, CUTE PIX!!! Come and visit me, at~

    johanna-an-old-fashioned-girl.blogspot.com

    Have a Blessed day,

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where Catelyn is coming from. I too did that as a child. lol Im with Val! Anna sleeping on the stools scares me. eek! Hope yall have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete