1.11.2010

busy busy weekend!!

We had a very busy weekend!! Catelyn made a 100 on her spelling test (WAY TO GO CATIE) so her friend Tatum stayed the night.




This pic just cracks me up!! We had sooo much static electricity this weekend!!! Everyone was shocking everyone...lol.


Saturday we had the Larey's over for the Cowboys VS the Eagles play off game and of course the COWBOYS WON!!!! We where sooo excited! Now they have to win two more games in order to go to the super bowl! We would just love to see them in the super bowl!



Our family pic minus Preston...he was asleep and I was not about to wake him up..lol.
Michael and me made this football cake. Kinda crocked but I think it turned out super cute!
Kenzie, Catelyn, Savannah (who is cheesing it up...lol) and Preston



B.J., Kristen and Kenzie...such a cute family!!





Kristen and the kiddos

My hubby and I


Sunday we went to church and our friends Holly, Jimbo, and Tatum came. We where soo excited to have them at church! After chruch we went to Ta'Molly's to eat. Then we went to Emma Grace's 1st birthday party!! Here is the pretty birthday girl and her parents Elizabeth and Travis.





Preston at the party. He slept through most of it..haha

BFF's
Elizabeth, me, Valerie, and Jennifer (and baby Peyton)

Savannah loved riding on the carousel


Catie bug also enjoying the carousel

4 comments: