1.02.2010

New Year's Resolution

So, this is my very first post. When I first found out about the blogger world I thougt "Pshh, this is soo not for me!!" The more I read other blog's the more I fell in love with it! So, I said why not. Plus,I wanted a way to keep a record of our BUSY lives. This is kind of my New Year's resolution.

Most people that will be reading this already know everything about me, but I will go ahead and say a lil about myself. I have been married to , Michael, for 9 years. We have three awesome kids!! Catelyn Paige is 6 (going on 13) she is my independant child. She is just like her mother :) She has become some what of a clean freak (noooo idea where she got this from ;) She is in 1st grade. She is very outspoken and can make anyone laugh! She loves anything PINK, iCarly, computers, the Wii, talking to her BFF Tatum, dancing, and shopping with me. Next is Savannah Avery is 4 she is mommy and daddies "baby" she loves to snuggle and cuddle! She loves to make everyone happy...she hates to upset anyone! She likes football! She loves to call them HOGS and root on the COWBOYS!! She is in Pre-K and can't wait to start Kindergarten. Her favorite color is PURPLE. She loves babydolls, coloring, playing outside with our dog Max, and dancing. Then we have our baby boy Preston Michael. He is 4 months old and was born August 17th 2009. He weighed 9lbs 13oz and was 21 3/4inc. long. He is an ABSOLUTE DOLL!! He is growing up too fast already. He loves his bumbo, watching football (his daddy made him watch it from day one and now he actually does like watching it) his octopus and his monkey (who we named Bananas..lol) he loves his sleep, and he LOVES his sisters!!

We are just your average football loving, church going, mini van driving, southern family! Hope you will continue to enjoy my blog for many years to come! Have a blessed day! <3 Carla

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!!! :) Glad I could help you get everything set up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just absolutly adore this, you can bet I will be stopping by often to read!!! Hugs & kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Kathy!!! Can't wait to post lots and lots more!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete