1.18.2010

D-Day

Ok, so today was the first day of mine and Michael's diet. Michael wants to loose 40lbs and I want to loose 15-20lbs. I'm really hoping we can stick with it! Diets are very hard for me because I love to snack and I LOVE my cokes!!!!! All we are doing is watching the calories we eat and we are going to work out at least 3 days a week. I am going to weigh every Monday, so I will try to keep you updated on my weight loss.

Oh, and yes yesterday was a sad day for all Cowboys fans. They lost their playoff game to the Vikings :(

Sorry for the very short blog, but I gotta watch Cake Boss and wish I was eating all the cookies, pies, and cakes...lol!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the diet! You can do it! We watched Cake Boss last night too after I signed off! lol! How sad that Buddy had to make his own cake LOL. I thought it was funny when he said "You mean we didn't get paid for this??!!" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you!! I love that show! Buddy is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete