1.07.2010

My Grandma ROCKS!

Not much has gone on the past couple of days. I worked yesterday. Savannah and Preston went to Kristen's house. I'm soooo very thankful that she watches them for me while I work 1-2 days a week. All my kids just love her soo much!!!!


It was such a COLD day today that I didn't want to get Preston out, so we stayed at home in our PJ's. My Grandma came over to visit. She is the best Grandma ever!! I can always talk to her about anything. She has helped me out so much over the last couple of years. I don't know what I would have done without her while I was in nursing school. She would come over to my house and clean and fold clothes for me while I was at school. I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!!



The weather is supposed to get bad tonight, but we shall see. I just want it to snow!! I want there to be enough that they close the schools and we can stay at home and play in the snow! Savannah says bundle up folks it's cold outside!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics.. love the one of Gma & P :) Hope you get some snow! I've given up on it :(

    ReplyDelete