1.03.2010

Cowboys, bathrooms, and parties

So, we (well, actually JUST Michael..lol) have been repainting our bathroom this weekend. We have lived in this house for 3 years in March and I have just now figured out what I wanted to do with our bathroom. We painted it green and I LOVE it!We missed church this morning :( because we where all having to get ready in the girls bathroom and i kept having to run back to my bathroom and move the ladder and move the plastic we had covering everything. So, we ended up running out of time. We had two birthday parties to go to today. One was our lil cousin Peyton and then my friend Nicki's lil girl Macie. The girls had a great time at both. It was nice to see my BFF's from high school...Nicki, Lisa, and Missy. Then we headed home to finish watching the COWBOYS beat the Eagles!! Now the Cowboys are NFC champs...yeah baby!! Next game will be the play off's!!! While I was at one of the birthday parties my friend Missy had a baby sling and it was the coolest thing. She let me try it out and i held Preston in it for 30 min. and it never hurt my back. It's called a peanut shell. So. I game home and ordered 2 immediately!!! I hate carrying him around in his infant carrier....he is just getting too heavy!!

Well, tomorrow the girls have to go back to school. I'm going to miss them being at home with me everyday. Hope everyone has a great week!!

<3 Carla










3 comments:

  1. LOVE the bathroom!!!

    Your kiddos look adorable in their hats!! Love P's beautiful blue eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job blogging. The bathroom is looking good! :) I hope yall have a WONDERFUL week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! Michael said he painted now I get to decorate it..lol

    ReplyDelete