1.24.2010

Baby shower and pizza

Yesterday I meet up with Val and Elizabeth at Target to get a few last minute things for Jenn's baby shower. I was super excited to see that Target had a ton of cute new things!! I got the girls a dress each (which will be their V-Day present...I don't believe in buying stupid stuffed animals or stuff that they will just play with for 2 minutes) a set of monkey bibs and onesies for Preston and a new summer dress for myself. Then we headed to Atlanta for Jenn's baby shower that we helped throw. If I say so myself it turned out super cute!!! She got a ton of awesome stuff! Here we all are.

Here is the beautiful mom to be




Oh, and by the way I'm still on the diet and I was super duper strong and had NO yummy cake!! While I was at the shower Michael took ALL 3 kids to Chuck E. Cheese....YES on a Saturday. My first thought was what the heck where you thinking....but he is such a good daddy and loves taking the kids places....even though he said he would never take them there again on a Saturday. Here is a pic of the girls...he got them ready all by his self....lol. What can I say he did pretty good for a man. At least they match and they have bows!





They had a very eventfull time at CC. Michael said there was a lil boy around 8 or 9 that would not get off a ride so the mom made him get off. So this lil brat of a kid took off his shirt, pants and underwear...YES HIS undies and threw a fit BUTT naked on the floor of CC!!!!!!!
Poor Michael said that he looked around to make sure the girls where not watching...luckily they where NOT!
Anywho after the shower Elizabeth and me had the brillant idea to make Valerie stay in town (instead of driving back to Hot Springs) and have a lil get together at my house. We had so much fun!!! Tiffany came over for a few minutes and Brayden also got to play with all the pretty girls.


Savannah and Aubs playing dress up.
My totally handsome boy!! Who by the way has 2 bottom teeth trying to come in (could be the reason for all the drooling..lol)
We ate pizza, played a lil Wii, and watched the movie the Pregnany Pact (while Michael and Travis played X-Box..like they would ever watch a movie about a bunch of young dumb teenagers getting knocked up on PURPOSE.) Valerie and Aubrey stayed the night with us we stayed up extremely late (for us that is) watching Where the Heart is.

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time this weekend!! Thanks for letting us stay the night!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome!!! Glad you stayed!!!

    ReplyDelete